Thursday, October 21, 2010

This and That Thursday

Can you believe we only have 5 more weeks till the end of this competition???

So....are you doing as well as you thought you would? Is this competition helping you to stay on your diet? Would you do another competition?

I hope to reach my goal by the end of this competition. If I do reach my goal I still have more than 5% of my body weight to lose. I plan on starting another 12 week competition after the holidays. Hopefully, we are successful at keeping off what we lost during the holidays.

As you all know the last day of this competition is Wednesday, November 24. The day before we all feast on Thanksgiving dinner....YUMMY!!!

I plan on starting another 12 week competition, Win at Losing 2011, on Wednesday, January 1st.

I would love to hear from you if you would be interested in joining another competition. I would also love to hear if you have any suggestions or ideas for the second competition.

So far I would make the following two changes:
1. You need to report your weight loss or gain to the gatekeeper no later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday.

2. Last day of the month all fees incurred are due to the gatekeeper.


Do you feel the fees are to high or to low?
Do you feel the entry fee is to high or to low?
Do you think one piggy pass is enough?
Do you know anyone else that may want to join this competition?

I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment