Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week 6 Results

SORRY....I am having a hard time updating the spreadsheet. I keep getting error messages. I will try again tomorrow to update it!

Anyways...the top three contestants for Week #6 are as follows:
1. Rebecca Post with a weekly weight loss of 1.16.
2. Cadence Seeley with a weekly weight loss of 1.09%
3. Katy Koeman with a weekly weight loss of 0.87%

I am still waiting to hear from two contestants on their results. From the results I have we lost as a group a total of 2.2 pounds. NOT GOOD!!!

How many of you watch the Biggest Loser? LOVE that show! I love walking on the treadmill and watching it because I feel guilty sitting on the couch watching it. Do you feel the same way?? If you are familar with the show you know they have challenges for each team to compete in to earn a bonus. The bonus may be an extra 2 pound advantage at the weigh in or a phone call from home.

Just like the Biggest Loser, Win at Losing has a challenge as well. Our team consists of all 20 contestants and here is our Biggest Loser challenge for Week #7:

NO ONE GAINS A POUND!!!

That's right NO ONE!!! We ALL need to lose something next week! Even if it is only 0.2 pounds.

If we meet this challenge we ALL gain another piggy pass!!!!!!!! Who could not use another piggy pass??? Especially with the Halloween weekend coming up! I don't know about you, but I LOVE candy!!!

Are you up for the challenge? Don't let your team down!

I hope this puts a little pressure on all of us to think twice before we order that dessert or don't want to go for that 30 minute walk.

We CAN do this!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!! Let's earn that extra piggy pass!

If you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment