Wednesday, November 23, 2011

YEAH!!!!! - WEEK 12 Results

CONGRATULATIONS to all the contestants!!!!

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the following top three contestants:

Katy Kraker comes in first place with a total weight loss of 12.54%!!!
Lisa Koeman comes in second place with a total weight loss of 11.58%!!
Nicole Morrison comes in third place with a total weight loss of 7.59%!

The winning pot is $602!!!!! YEP, that is $602! Who is kicking themselves now for not stepping it up the past 6 weeks??? I know I am!

Due to the fact we had more than 15 contestants the top two spots get paid. Congratulations Katy Kraker, you won $481.60!!!! Congratulations Lisa Koeman, you won $120.40.

175.65 is the total amount of pounds that were lost for the entire group!

I hope all of you enjoyed this competition! I would love to hear any feedback/suggestions that you may have. I am open for any ideas on how to make this competition better!

I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving! Don't pig out to much!!!!

Thanks again for joining, Win at Losing #3. Please let me know if you are interested in joining another competition in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment