Thursday, November 18, 2010

This and That Thursday

So...only 6 more days till the last weigh in? Are you working harder this week than any other week? I am....I have four pounds to lose in one week to meet my goal. I hope you are doing all you can to shed your last few pounds.

With my first weight loss competition coming to an end I would love to hear some feedback from you.

Did this competition help you stay on track?
Did you change any bad habits?
Did you enjoy the competition?
Would you join another 12 week competition in 2011?
Would you change anything about the competition?
Was the blog helpful?
Do you know of any other friends or family members that would enjoy this kind of competition?

My goal is to have another 12 week weight loss competition starting in January 2011. I have a few more pounds to lose and this competition gave me a reason to stay focused. I hope to have more than 13 contestants in 2011. Please let me know if you are interested in joining again in 2011.

Thanks for any feedback you can give me! Again, Good luck this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment