Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 12 - Grand Finale!!!

First of all, congratulations to all the contestants for giving it their all the past 12 weeks!

The final results are in and the biggest loser is Cadence Seeley with a total loss of 12.61%!!! AWESOME JOB CADENCE! First place winnings (if all fees are collected) is $320.80.

Second place goes to Amber Cook with a total loss of 12.50%!!! GREAT JOB AMBER!!! Second place winnings (if all fees are collected is $80.20.

Third place goes to Beth Wedeven with a total weight loss of 11.96%!!! NICE WORK BETH!!!

The top three contestants were the only three contestants to meet their personal goals. Good Job!!!

Overall as a whole group we lost 130 pounds! That is a fantastic weight loss for a group of 13 people!!!

I am sad to report that the total amount of fees due is $71. I will be emailing a list of the total fees due. If it makes anyone feel better I owe fees as well.

I hope you all enjoyed this 12 week competition. I know I really enjoyed being the gatekeeper and even though I did not reach my goal this is the best I have done at losing weight! This competition has been a blessing to me and I hope to you as well!

Don't forget I will be starting my second weight loss competition on Wednesday January, 5. I am looking forward to a second chance at getting some of my $ back and losing a few more pounds!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!! Remember to enjoy it and PIG OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment