Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day One!!!!

THANK YOU to all of you that have joined our first weight loss competition. I hope you find this to be a very fun and successful experience. I am sure it is good to know that day one is almost done. I hope you all did well for the first day. Below is some fun facts about our competition:

A. There is a total of 13 contestants:
1. Amber Cook
2. Jen Lewis
3. Jodi Matson
4. Wyndi Moore
5. Amber Neale
6. Cadence Seeley
7. Carrie Seeley
8. Courtney Seeley
9. Mary Tarchinski
10. Beth Wedeven
11. Jodi White
12. Kerri Woolverton
13. Melissa Van Dam

B. Current total weight for the whole group: 2,589lbs

C. The group's goal weight is 2,354lbs, which is 9.07%. I hope we beat this goal by 10 pounds.

D. Every contestant chose more than 5% to lose!!!

E. As of today, first place will win $104 and second place will win $26.

Remember to keep checking the blog for updates. I look forward to hearing from all of you on Wednesday, September 8 with your results. Don't forget I have to hear from you before noon or you will be penalized.

GOOD LUCK to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment