Thursday, September 16, 2010

This and That Thursday

Can you believe that we are half way through September already??? I love fall. It means time to wear sweatshirts and socks and my favorite TV shows are all new for the fall season.

The season premiere for The Biggest Loser is next week Tuesday, September 21 on NBC at 8:00 PM. I am sure we have all seen this show in the past. I love this show. It helps me to stay motivated and gives me some ideas of different kind of workouts and healthy food options. I think to myself if they can shred the pounds and workout that hard, I can do the same thing. If you enjoy The Biggest Loser you many enjoy one of their workout videos to use during the cold weather. I recently purchased Jillian Michaels work out video, 30 Day Shred. This video offers three 20 minute workouts. You can start at the easist level and work you way up to level 3. After doing this video I have a whole new appreciation for how hard the contestants work on The Biggest Loser. I always end up dripping sweat and the workout is only 20 minutes long. You can find this video at Meijers for $10.

I would love to hear from you with your favorite workout video.

No comments:

Post a Comment