Thursday, September 9, 2010

This and That Thursday

Create More Time for You

How great would it be if you could find an extra 3 to 4 hours each week? How could you use that time to accelerate your success? How much leaner could you get? How much sooner could you achieve your goal?

All of us have a Loser Zone, where most of us spend too much time. You fall into the Loser Zone when you do something that produces no significant improvements in your life. The number one Loser Zone activity is watching television; the average American spends 30 hours a week watching it. Your Loser Zone time might also involve aimlessly chatting on the phone or surfing the internet.

What are your Loser Zones, and how many hours per day do you spend per Loser Zone activity? If your number is greater than 6 to 8 hours, you have just found some time that could be better spent on creating a new healthy you.


What are my Loser Zones?
Loser Zone activity:___________________Hours per day:__________
Loser Zone activity:___________________Hours per day:__________
Loser Zone activity:___________________Hours Per day:__________
Total time in Loser Zone_____________ x 7 days = ______________

This is how much MORE time you have for yourself per week when you get out of your Loser Zone.

2 comments:

  1. Mine is after I come home from my second job and sit in front of the TV eating (although now the snacks are healthier, and less)...I watch TV from about 11:30 pm to 1:30 a.m. Way too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same habit because late night (after the kids fell asleep) was my only "me time". Since starting this challenge, I've noticed I am going to bed earlier to avoid night time munchies. That's definitely a win win for me (more sleep, less calories)

    ReplyDelete