Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 1 - Just the beginning to a New You!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations to you for taking the challenge of Win at Losing 2011!! I hope you find this 12 week competition fun. Not only fun but I hope you are successful at reaching your weight loss goal!

I am happy to report that we have 9 contestants! Four out of the nine are new contestants!

Here is a list of your competition:
1. Amber Neale
2. Bill De Vree
3. Cadence Seeley (Winner of Win at Losing 2010)
4. Jodi White
5. Mary De Vree
6. Melissa Van Dam
7. Rebecca Post
8. Scot Van Dam
9. Wyndi Moore

We have a total group weight of 1,810 pounds. As you are aware, you set your own weight loss goal the only requirement was it had to be at least 5% of you body weight. So as a group if we set our goal at 5% we need to lose 90 pounds!!!

There will only be one winner. Keep in mind the pot right now is at $90 dollars.

Remember to check out this blog on a daily basis for recipes, music lists, exercise tips, quotes, etc.

Good Luck
to you all! I look forward to hearing from you all a week from today!! Hopefully we can all report a loss and I hope as a group we lose more than 10 pounds.

Just a reminder: You can report your weight loss or gain to me on Wednesdays as follows:
Home Phone: 616-688-5194
Cell Phone: 616-437-5930 (You can text me your results as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment